Re: [midatlanticretro] Apple 1 keyboard or compatible

  • Bob Applegate
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 6, 2006
      Neil Lipson might have Franklin keyboards.  I know he was selling them at one point.

      Neil used to be a Franklin dealer and bought a lot of their old stock at one point.

      Bob
      ex-Franklin Computer Software Engineer

[...]

        Pioneer Purveyor of Personal Processing Power
      • Scott Austin
        Message 3 of 4 , Apr 7, 2006
          Thanks, Bob-   He said he had one that he's willing to sell.

          Scott

          Message: 10
          Date: Thu, 6 Apr 2006 15:39:54 -0400
          From: "Bob Applegate"
          Subject: Re: Apple 1 keyboard or compatible

          Neil Lipson might have Franklin keyboards. I know he was selling them at one point.

          Lipson@...