Re: [midatlanticretro] MARCH shirts?

  • David Gesswein
    Message 1 of 17 , Apr 26 1:05 PM
      On Fri, Apr 26, 2013 at 07:03:05PM +0000, Evan Koblentz wrote:
      > While putting away winter clothes and taking out summer clothes, it
      > occurred to me that we should all get nice MARCH shirts.

      I have plenty of tshirts so not really looking to get more.
    • Dan Roganti
      Message 2 of 17 , Apr 26 1:06 PM

        Polo !!
        with any of the darker hues.
        left chest logo only.

        But since the present logo may not be suitable to shrink to fit that small size, since it's difficult to retain the detailed artwork, you might want to consider a new version specific for polo shirts.

        Message 3 of 17 , Apr 26 1:18 PM
          Okay, popular vote indicates polo shirts.

          I will start working on that right away.
          Message 4 of 17 , Apr 26 1:53 PM
            Guys,

            I went too far in my comment about Mike. ML, I apologize to you.

            Mike took the time to make * this * version of a paper tape over a MARCH
            member's sensitive parts. Point taken!

            http://sturgeon.css.psu.edu/~mloewen/Koblentz1.jpg
            Message 5 of 17 , Apr 26 2:24 PM
              As the alien in the Catina said to Han and Chewie ... "Solo". Which rhymes
              with polo. I have way too many black t-shirts.

              Message 6 of 17 , Apr 26 3:01 PM
                On 4/26/2013 4:53 PM, Evan Koblentz wrote:

                Guys,

                I went too far in my comment about Mike. ML, I apologize to you.

                Mike took the time to make * this * version of a paper tape over a MARCH
                member's sensitive parts. Point taken!

                http://sturgeon.css.psu.edu/~mloewen/Koblentz1.jpg

                _

                The not-so-scary Evan Bane! :p

                Cheers,

                Bryan

                Message 7 of 17 , Apr 26 4:05 PM
                  On 04/26/2013 04:53 PM, Evan Koblentz wrote:
                  > I went too far in my comment about Mike. ML, I apologize to you.

                  I'd be rather surprised if anyone here was quite THAT uppity. ;)

                  Dave McGuire, AK4HZ