Re: [midatlanticretro] Kaypro II Power Supply Specs

  • Mike Loewen
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 26, 2013
      On Fri, 26 Apr 2013, Systems Glitch wrote:

      > Does anyone have the current output specs for the Kaypro II's power supply? I've got one that's missing the supply and would like to shoehorn a modern switcher in there.

      According to my research, the original supplies for that machine were
      rated at 65W. Some later supplies for the K10 were 85W. Something like
      the Meanwell PT-65B should work:

      +5V@7A
      +12V@3.2A
      -12V@0.7A

      They're available from many sources for $17.95.

      http://www.trcelectronics.com/Meanwell/pt-65b.shtml

      Mike Loewen mloewen@...