Pixar lamp

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 26, 2013
      I went to Staples today to buy some supplies for our Apple 1 exhibit at tomorrow's Westport, CT Mini-Maker Faire. Found a small desk lamp that looks just like the one in the Pixar logo. That's perfect! We will position it behind the computer so everyone can see details of the board and the Kottke autograph. I also bought an external speaker so people can hear a program while it loads from tape.