Re: [midatlanticretro] AN/UYK-44 Computer on eBay

  • DuaneCraps
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 25, 2013
      Yeah,

      It was about my third love after the 1219’s and UYK-20’s

      UYK-44’s had the same instruction set as  UYK 20’s but the documentation was in hexadecimal vice octal. when running old UYK-20 programs had to do some bit twiddling.

      Ah memories

      I still have a couple of the little uyk-20 handbooks around somewhere

      Duane

      Sent: Thursday, April 25, 2013 1:39 PM
      Subject: [midatlanticretro] AN/UYK-44 Computer on eBay

      This is the replacement computer for the AN/UYK-20 computer and was used in the same system as the Univac 1219.