Re: [midatlanticretro] Re: Magazine rescue needed in Philly

  • David Riley
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 23, 2013
      On Apr 23, 2013, at 12:35 PM, Bob Schwier <schwepes2002@...> wrote:

      > Just got back on after a hiatus. I could pick up anything in center city area. I live near
      > by and could arrange my path from work accordingly.
      > bs

      I took care of it last week; it was quite a haul, but doable in two carloads. If you're interested in going to the May event, we could probably split the load up, since I was only planning on making one trip (most of the Macworlds I got, about 8 document boxes, are WAY too new, but I was going to bring the books up because there's a lot of good stuff there).

      There were some media-related (Photoshop, 3D stuff) magazines left, but nothing I'd call "vintage"; predominantly 2000s onward. If you're interested, I could put you in touch with the guy managing the estate, but I suspect what remains has probably been "processed" already.

      - Dave