Re: [midatlanticretro] Re: Magazine rescue needed in Philly

  • Bob Schwier
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 23 9:35 AM
      Just got back on after a hiatus.  I could pick up anything in center city area.  I live near
      by and could arrange my path from work accordingly.
      bs

      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 23 9:45 AM
        On Apr 23, 2013, at 12:35 PM, Bob Schwier <schwepes2002@...> wrote:

        > Just got back on after a hiatus. I could pick up anything in center city area. I live near
        > by and could arrange my path from work accordingly.
        > bs

        I took care of it last week; it was quite a haul, but doable in two carloads. If you're interested in going to the May event, we could probably split the load up, since I was only planning on making one trip (most of the Macworlds I got, about 8 document boxes, are WAY too new, but I was going to bring the books up because there's a lot of good stuff there).

        There were some media-related (Photoshop, 3D stuff) magazines left, but nothing I'd call "vintage"; predominantly 2000s onward. If you're interested, I could put you in touch with the guy managing the estate, but I suspect what remains has probably been "processed" already.

        - Dave