MARCH as a biz

    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 22, 2013
      >> Yes, we are Mid-Atlantic Retro Computing Hobbyists Inc., here in New Jersey.

      We obtained that milestone in autumn 2005 and we're in good standing. Also, we have no debt.

      But as we grow (and we're growing fast!), the club board (me, Justin, Bill, Andy Meyer) agreed a couple of years ago to stop publicly stating how much money is in our account. Not that you asked; I'm just providing background information.

      Our secret is that every year we kidnap a member or two and harvest their organs to sell.
      Message 2 of 5 , Apr 22, 2013
        On 04/22/2013 08:48 PM, Evan Koblentz wrote:
        >>> Yes, we are Mid-Atlantic Retro Computing Hobbyists Inc., here in New Jersey.
        >
        > We obtained that milestone in autumn 2005 and we're in good standing. Also, we have no debt.
        >
        > But as we grow (and we're growing fast!), the club board (me, Justin, Bill, Andy Meyer) agreed a couple of years ago to stop publicly stating how much money is in our account. Not that you asked; I'm just providing background information.
        >
        > Our secret is that every year we kidnap a member or two and harvest their organs to sell.

        I don't believe that for a second. If it were true, you'd have some hair
        by now! ;)

        Dave McGuire, AK4HZ
        Message 3 of 5 , Apr 22, 2013
          >> I don't believe that for a second. If it were true, you'd have some hair by now! ;) -Dave

          Ever wonder about that "mystery" scar in your abdomen...?
          Message 4 of 5 , Apr 22, 2013
            On 04/22/2013 09:22 PM, Evan Koblentz wrote:
            >>> I don't believe that for a second. If it were true, you'd have some hair by now! ;) -Dave
            >
            > Ever wonder about that "mystery" scar in your abdomen...?

            Oh I pity whomever gets THAT liver.. ;)

            Dave McGuire, AK4HZ
            New Kensington, PA
          • m
            Message 5 of 5 , Apr 22, 2013
              >Yes, we are Mid-Atlantic Retro Computing Hobbyists Inc., here in New Jersey.
              > But as we grow (and we're growing fast!), the club board (me, Justin, Bill, Andy Meyer) agreed a couple of years ago to stop publicly stating how much money is in our account. Not that you asked; I'm just providing background information.
              > Our secret is that every year we kidnap a member or two and harvest their organs to sell.

              Aren't you 21 days late on this?

              --
              MS