Re: [midatlanticretro] Re: Museum report -- help us!!!

  • Vince Fleming
    Message 1 of 27 , Apr 22, 2013
      No damage control required. No offense taken.  If MARCH can't use the help I offered, that's fine, regardless of the reason given, because despite some opinions, we (the local BSA troop I am associated with) are not evil people.

      I would suggest not mentioning the reason in the future, though. :)

      Vince Fleming

      On Apr 22, 2013, at 7:14 PM, "William Donzelli" <wdonzelli@...> wrote:

      > This has nothing to do with InfoAge. Legally speaking, MARCH and the other
      > groups are merely tenants there.

      This has everything to do with InfoAge. Realistically speaking, MARCH
      and the other groups are intertwined and viewed by the public as
      InfoAge.

      This has all the workings of a PR disaster, and the shit will not only
      be on MARCH's face, but every group associated with InfoAge. Fred Carl
      will not be amused. Neither will the other groups.

      The only thing to do now is damage control.

      --
      Will

    • William Donzelli
      Message 2 of 27 , Apr 22, 2013
        > No damage control required. No offense taken. If MARCH can't use the help
        > I offered, that's fine, regardless of the reason given, because despite some
        > opinions, we (the local BSA troop I am associated with) are not evil people.
        >
        > I would suggest not mentioning the reason in the future, though. :)

        I bet the cat is out of the bag, however.

        --
        Will
        Message 3 of 27 , Apr 22, 2013
          >> Is MARCH a corporate entity?

          Yes, we are Mid-Atlantic Retro Computing Hobbyists Inc., here in New Jersey.

          Justin can supply our EIN, or you can search the NJ state government web site.
        • William Donzelli
          Message 4 of 27 , Apr 22, 2013
            > Yes, we are Mid-Atlantic Retro Computing Hobbyists Inc., here in New
            > Jersey.
            >
            > Justin can supply our EIN, or you can search the NJ state government web
            > site.

            Very good, thank you.

            --
            Will
            Message 5 of 27 , Apr 22, 2013
              >> This has all the workings of a PR disaster, and the shit will not only be on MARCH's face, but every group associated with InfoAge.

              That's ridiculous. But as usual, Will, on every fathomable subject, you are an expert.

              You'd be correct if I wanted our group to work * with * those who discriminate.

              Reality check: even the US military gave us their obsolete point of view. Anyone who can't grok that is on the wrong damn side of history.
              Message 6 of 27 , Apr 22, 2013
                >> gave us

                Oops. "Up".

                Anyway ... some people really, really want this thread to stop.

                Back to the subject line ... Yay, storage.