Hotel info -- May 18

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 22, 2013
      Motel 38 has just three rooms available for us this year. They send their apologies.

      All three rooms have two beds and cost $50 for the night. So, I recommend that people double/triple/quadruple-up, by using sleeping bags, etc.

      I booked one room for myself (ahead of the other three rooms), so I'd like to share with someone to save $25.

      If these rooms become too full, there are several other affordable motels nearby.

      People can also camp in the museum event rooms, but there won't be power overnight, nor shower facilities, etc.