Re: FW: NY/CT collectors get together

  • Mike Ross
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 5, 2006
      --- In midatlanticretro@yahoogroups.com, Kelly Leavitt <kelly@...>
      wrote:

      > > ----------

      NJ/Rockland

      > > > How about Longobardi's in Wappingers? Food's pretty good.

      I'm up for this too, other duties permitting. Couple of suggestions
      (general, not specific) for venues:

      1. We map locations of all participants and chose a location
      somewhere near the 'centre of gravity' of all concerned.

      Or

      2. We rotate the venue monthly, each month picking a venue close to
      one of the attendees - so we can have beer, pizza, and check out each
      others collections...

      Mike
      http://www.corestore.org
      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 5, 2006
        >>> 2. We rotate the venue monthly, each month picking a venue close to one of the attendees - so we can have beer, pizza, and check out each others collections...

        I definitely want to start doing this post-VCF.  Of course, we don't have to wait until then, if anyone wants to volunteer to start.

              'General Discussion: On-Topic and Off-Topic Posts'
        > > Subject:       RE: NY/CT
        collectors

        > > Count me in...
        > >
        > > > ----------
        > > > From:       Sridhar
        Ayengar

        Message 3 of 4 , Apr 5, 2006
          wrote:

          > of the attendees - so we can have beer, pizza, and check out each
          others
          > collections...
          >
          > I definitely want to start doing this post-VCF. Of course, we don't
          have to
          > wait until then, if anyone wants to volunteer to start.

          I don't know about pizza, but the alleged 'best diner in Westchester'
          is half a mile from my house...

          Mike