Re: [midatlanticretro] Neat link -- AT&T Holmdel computer center, circa 1973

  • Brian Roth
    Message 1 of 7 , Apr 22, 2013
      I love this one. It has footage of the Burroughs B205 in operation. Might even be the one that was gutted for Lost in Space or Batman.

      http://techchannel.att.com/play-video.cfm/2012/8/22/AT&T-Archives-Digital-Computer-Techniques

      Message 2 of 7 , Apr 22, 2013
        On 04/22/2013 07:35 AM, B Degnan wrote:

        >> time I have seen they actually working and being used.
        >>
        >> Not true -- remember Dave McGuire's PDP-11/70 exhibit at VCF East last
        >> year? He was right across the row from your exhibit.
        >>
        >> But ... your comment gave me an idea!!! Stay tuned. :)
        >>
        > I thought he used more modern storage.

        I ran a combination of modern and vintage storage. I had a Unibus SCSI
        host adapter connected to a SCSI drive, and three RL02 removable disk pack
        drives running.

        Dave McGuire, AK4HZ