Museum report

    Message 1 of 139 , Apr 21, 2013
      Today, once again, Jeff B. and I worked in the club's storage warehouse.
      We organized more UNIVAC parts, we cleared a couple of pallets, and we
      re-organized several storage carts full of DEC hardware (because we were
      worried that the carts were overloaded.) The DEC re-org took more time
      than we expected, and prevented us from doing some other work, but it
      was important ... there's no point in having things organized and on
      wheels if they're still too difficult to move and possibly unsafe. We
      also gave museum tours to a few families.
      Message 139 of 139 , May 10
        Only two groups of two adults each today, but they were all knowledgeable and genuinely interested. Great weather and it's a holiday so we cannot complain.