Museum report

    Message 1 of 138 , Apr 21, 2013
      Today, once again, Jeff B. and I worked in the club's storage warehouse.
      We organized more UNIVAC parts, we cleared a couple of pallets, and we
      re-organized several storage carts full of DEC hardware (because we were
      worried that the carts were overloaded.) The DEC re-org took more time
      than we expected, and prevented us from doing some other work, but it
      was important ... there's no point in having things organized and on
      wheels if they're still too difficult to move and possibly unsafe. We
      also gave museum tours to a few families.
      Message 138 of 138 , Mar 22
        Okay day at the museum. Jeff B. brought back the Lisa that we demo'd in Trenton yesterday. Tony stopped by to continue learning about our collection and how to be a tour guide. Modest amount of visitors, but they were all interested, including a CS teacher who asked about having me visit his school as a guest speaker.