More books, magazines left in Philly

  • David Riley
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 18, 2013
      Hey all,

      I've carted away about a car and a half full of magazines and books from the Philly site Evan mentioned a while back, but there are a bunch of media-related (mostly newer) books and magazines still there. If anyone is interested and lives near Philly, now is the time to collect them, because they're getting recycled soon. I would have been glad to take more, but I have finite space in my basement and I've already moved about 20 document boxes worth of paper between the place, my car and my basement, so my back is beginning to grumble.

      For what it's worth, most of what's left is either a bunch of newer media books (Photoshop 6 and later, 3D stuff), various manuals for Mac OS and various applications from the late '90s and a lot of magazines of a related vein from the late '90s through the present. MARCH is getting quite a lot of nice books, including some invaluable ones on older Macs, some of which are getting hard to find now.

      In any case, I told the estate manager I'd pass on the message so there's a chance these won't all end up as future newsprint. Drop me a line and I'll give you his contact info.

      - Dave
    • Vince Fleming