OT Classic videos

  • Bill Dromgoole
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 18, 2013
      I just received my new copy of Wired today and found this link inside.
      It maybe somewhat off topic in some content, but good none the less.

    • Jeffrey Brace
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 21, 2013
        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 22, 2013
          I was doing a presentation on older computers and came across this great
          video:

          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RFKCZLwbwwg

          It's all good, but the last half is really telling about Jobs & PARC...in
          Jobs' own words no less...

          Wesley