Re: [midatlanticretro] say what?

  • Bob Applegate
    Message 1 of 20 , Apr 4, 2006
      This does bring up a good point. I don't know if the state is as
      aggressive as it used to be, but they used to show up at electronic
      flea markets (ie, hamfests) looking for commercial dealers who
      didn't have sales tax permits or weren't collecting tax.

      MARCH might want a disclaimer that vendors sign stating that the
      vendors must determine if they should collect tax and are responsible
      for handling the application.

      Does NJ have a one-day permit? Someone else here must know
      this stuff better than I. To the best of my knowledge, a cellar
      permit isn't required unless they're doing transactions in the basement.

      Bob