Re: [midatlanticretro] say what?

  • Evan
    Message 1 of 20 , Apr 3, 2006
      Yup, just ignore that.
    • Bob Applegate
      Message 2 of 20 , Apr 4, 2006
        This does bring up a good point. I don't know if the state is as
        aggressive as it used to be, but they used to show up at electronic
        flea markets (ie, hamfests) looking for commercial dealers who
        didn't have sales tax permits or weren't collecting tax.

        MARCH might want a disclaimer that vendors sign stating that the
        vendors must determine if they should collect tax and are responsible
        for handling the application.

        Does NJ have a one-day permit? Someone else here must know
        this stuff better than I. To the best of my knowledge, a cellar
        permit isn't required unless they're doing transactions in the basement.

        Bob