A warning for those of us going to VCF South East

  • corey986
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 12, 2013
      As I was taking my Daily Dose of Allegra/D...

      I remembered VCF South East is in Altanta. There is a reason no one owns a black car for more than 5 to 10 minutes in Atlanta. It's not because of the sun, but the Pollen. 5 minutes after cleaning your black car it is now a yellow car.

      So you all have a good time in Atlanta if you are going, please don't forget your allergy medicine. They have daily allergy reports on the radio down there like we have humidity indexes up here.

      I hope to see everyone who is going there on Saturday. Mike Willegal will be displaying his Scelbi 8h reproduction and of course there is the Apple Pop-up Museum.

      Today's safety tip brought to you by everyone's resident Jewish Grandmother, me...

      Cheers,
      Corey