Needed. CP/M Software to demo an IMSAI 8080

  • joshbensadon
    Message 1 of 22 , Apr 7, 2013
      The PC Museum here in Ontario has an IMSAI 8080 that I plan to get operational next weekend. It doesn't have the original 8080 board and without it the front panel can't work, so I've built a replacement 8080A cpu card and loaded it with RAM, I/O, and a Disk Emulator.

      Does anyone have any CP/M software I can run on it for a decent demo? Wumpus perhaps?

      Thanks,
      Josh