Pictures from TCF

  • Kelly Leavitt
    Message 1 of 6 , Apr 19, 2005
      Hi:
      If anyone has any pictures from TCF, could you send me them. I'm
      really interested in pics of my Tandy collection. Any others would be
      appreciated too. I'd like the original, uncompressed images if
      possible. I think my mail quota is around 10 meg per message. Total is
      unlimited.

      One of these days I'll have to learn how to use that *(&&^$% digital
      camera of mine.

      Thanks,
      Kelly

      PS TCF was great. We've gotta do that again.

      PPS Living next to a large active dairy farm, I'm pretty sure that the
      smell at the flea market the other day was fresh manure. Just FYI.
    • ahm
      Message 2 of 6 , Apr 19, 2005
        On Tue, Apr 19, 2005 at 02:59:03PM -0000, Kelly Leavitt wrote:
        > If anyone has any pictures from TCF, could you send me them.

        Kelly,

        All the photos I took this weekend are here:
        http://ahm.ath.cx/photos/TCF2005/
        I'll be adding thumbnails and captions soon.

        I'm sorry I didn't get shots of everyone's display.
        I guess it was all the excitement.

        Cheers,
        Andy
      • Bill Sudbrink
        Message 3 of 6 , Apr 19, 2005
          My pics are at:

          http://wsudbrink.dyndns.org:8080/images/tcf/

          Look out, they are 1600x1200 each as I have not scaled them yet.

          Bill
        • ahm
          Message 4 of 6 , May 2, 2005
            There's a few more photos of MARCH at TCF, here:
            http://s90950543.onlinehome.us/tcf-05/
          • Evan
            Message 5 of 6 , May 2, 2005
              LOL -- there's ONE computer in the LAN Party photo.

              Message 6 of 6 , May 2, 2005
                On Tue, May 03, 2005 at 12:07:50AM -0400, Evan wrote:
                > LOL -- there's ONE computer in the LAN Party photo.

                Yeah, but check out that SPIDER BOX!!!1!