Re: [midatlanticretro] Who makes this front panel? Wamco - Attn Jack Rubin...

  • Christian Liendo
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 4 5:18 AM
      That looks like a Wameco..

      Man I need that.. I have a backplane, CPU card and one unpopulated RAM card

      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 4 5:51 AM
        I confirmed that it is "WMC" = Wameco. In one of the photos there is a
        bird sticker obscuring the logo, but it's pretty clear when you use the
        zoom feature.

        > Man I need that.. I have a backplane, CPU card and one unpopulated RAM
        card

        > ________________________________
        Jack Rubin...

        > ebay auction 261195150125
        >
        > Someone is selling an S-100-looking front panel. I can't quite make out

        > the company logo, looks like WMC? Wamco? I was wondering because the
        > backside is red, some Wameco cards was red.
        >
        > I am not planning on buying it, but I am curious
        >
        > Bill
      • Dan Roganti
        Message 3 of 4 , Apr 4 6:14 AM
          On 4/4/2013 8:51 AM, B. Degnan wrote:
          > I confirmed that it is "WMC" = Wameco. In one of the photos there is a
          > bird sticker obscuring the logo, but it's pretty clear when you use the
          > zoom feature.

          I dig the Hex Displays on that front panel
          But then I used a Hex Keybd when I homebrewed a system back then.

          Dan