Club tri-fold

    Message 1 of 6 , Apr 2, 2006
      Mark,

      That's an excellent idea. It should be fairly easy to turn Evan's FAQ into an
      info brochure. Word or any desktop publishing program has the needed
      template.

      Jim

      Message 2 of 6 , Apr 2, 2006
        Evan,

        Why not put photos in the photo section? It makes them so much easier to view
        with the nice thumbnails...

        Jim

        Message 3 of 6 , Apr 2, 2006
          Because of the file size limit.  It's just easier this way.

          --- Evan Koblentz <evan@...> wrote:

> [...]
          > for
          > the NY/CT area, the
          MD/VA/DC area, and the central PA area (hello lonely
          > Dan
          > in
          Pittsburgh!) ... I'd also like to plan that Boston road trip which we

          discussed last year.  We should also devise a solid plan for how we'll
          > organize the InfoAge museum -- let's start thinking about how we
          might
          > organize the collections into themed sections, and then we can
          make some
          > committees in charge of each section.
          >
          > One
          more thing: this isn't final yet, but Jim and Bill and I (a while ago)

          discussed how we will keep track of official members.  What I think we'll
          > do
          > is make a quarterly payment schedule.  So anyone
          10, and Oct.-Dec.  5.  That way won't