Who makes this front panel? Wamco - Attn Jack Rubin...

    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 3, 2013
      ebay auction 261195150125

      Someone is selling an S-100-looking front panel. I can't quite make out
      the company logo, looks like WMC? Wamco? I was wondering because the
      backside is red, some Wameco cards was red.

      I am not planning on buying it, but I am curious

      Bill
    • Christian Liendo
      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 4, 2013
        That looks like a Wameco..

        Man I need that.. I have a backplane, CPU card and one unpopulated RAM card

        Message 3 of 4 , Apr 4, 2013
          I confirmed that it is "WMC" = Wameco. In one of the photos there is a
          bird sticker obscuring the logo, but it's pretty clear when you use the
          zoom feature.

          > Man I need that.. I have a backplane, CPU card and one unpopulated RAM
          card

          > ________________________________
          Jack Rubin...

          > ebay auction 261195150125
          >
          > Someone is selling an S-100-looking front panel. I can't quite make out

          > the company logo, looks like WMC? Wamco? I was wondering because the
          > backside is red, some Wameco cards was red.
          >
          > I am not planning on buying it, but I am curious
          >
          > Bill
        • Dan Roganti
          Message 4 of 4 , Apr 4, 2013
            On 4/4/2013 8:51 AM, B. Degnan wrote:
            > I confirmed that it is "WMC" = Wameco. In one of the photos there is a
            > bird sticker obscuring the logo, but it's pretty clear when you use the
            > zoom feature.

            I dig the Hex Displays on that front panel
            But then I used a Hex Keybd when I homebrewed a system back then.

            Dan