RE: [midatlanticretro] Re: Can you help?

  • Wesley Furr
    Message 1 of 11 , Apr 2, 2013
      I've seen someone act that way with regards to a camera (in a camera
      collector's group)...and I think it was a sale offer for a relatively rare
      model, which would be more worthwhile to them than a donation. So...it
      could indeed happen...there are some quirky folks out there in the world.
      Thankfully, this was just an April Fool's joke...

      Wesley