Re: [midatlanticretro] Re: Can you help?

  • David Gesswein
    Message 1 of 11 , Apr 2, 2013
      On Tue, Apr 02, 2013 at 10:27:37AM -0400, Dave McGuire wrote:

      > It was in fact an April fools' joke...right??

      If nobody has come forward by now I suspect not. The message isn't that
      different from ones I get occasionally through my web site.

      Can the list admin get his real email address to check? It appears its
      blocked from normal list members.

      Message 2 of 11 , Apr 2, 2013
        It *is* an April Fool's joke.

        > On Tue, Apr 02, 2013 at 10:27:37AM -0400, Dave McGuire wrote:
        > >
        > > It was in fact an April fools' joke...right??
        > >
        > If nobody has come forward by now I suspect not. The message isn't that
        > different from ones I get occasionally through my web site.
        >
        > Can the list admin get his real email address to check? It appears its
        > blocked from normal list members.
        >
        > > On 04/01/2013 09:06 PM, B. Degnan wrote:
        > > > Me too, I thought it was a joke and scared the guy away. Oh well

      • Wesley Furr
        Message 3 of 11 , Apr 2, 2013
          I've seen someone act that way with regards to a camera (in a camera
          collector's group)...and I think it was a sale offer for a relatively rare
          model, which would be more worthwhile to them than a donation. So...it
          could indeed happen...there are some quirky folks out there in the world.
          Thankfully, this was just an April Fool's joke...

          Wesley