Re: [midatlanticretro] Re: How do I make boot floopy? IMSAI + Northstar + CP/M?

  • Systems Glitch
    Message 1 of 19 , Apr 2, 2013
      > I dont' have time tonight to check Dunfield's disk images, to see if he has single-density N* disk images.

      Yes, he does...no CP/M but plenty of North Star DOS and related applications/usergroup disks.

      > But his Northstar NST serial transfer tools may be of some use to you.

      It definitely works with single-density disks, that's how I made mine. I don't recall right off whether I had to do anything special for single-density.

      > People re-invent this technology over and over again; Dave's had a set of these transfer tools for various systems, for some time.

      Sticking with a known-good imaging system and image format also helps to grow the available software for the community.

      Thanks,
      Jonathan