Re: [midatlanticretro] dopey computer question

  • Chris M
    Message 1 of 9 , Apr 2, 2006
      I have a 50pin cable - female on both ends. What I
      need is the male part (i.e header).
      --- midatlanticretro@yahoogroups.com
      <jscheef@...> wrote:
      > Chris,
      >
      > I should have a 50-pin SCSI cable. Would that do?
      >
      > Jim
      >
      > --- Chris M <chrism3667@...> wrote:
      >
      > > I also need a 50 pin header connector if anyone
      should
      > > have one surplus to their needs.
      > > --- midatlanticretro@yahoogroups.com
      > > <chrism3667@...> wrote:
      > > > not really off topic, in that its underlying
      purpose
      > > > is to salvage (hopefully) some vintage stuph. I
      need
      > > > to be able to print out (in black) what
      essentially
      > > > looks like a bar chart (kind of) - 25 bars, 1/4
      of
      > > an
      > > > inch wide by say 3 inches long, spaced 4/10
      inches
      > > > center to center. The dimensions need to be
      > > > essentially dead on. I guess I could experiment
      with
      > > > different programs (assuming I have one suited
      for
      > > the
      > > > task) but its always easier to just ask. Any
      clues?

      protection around

      http://mail.yahoo.com
      Message 2 of 9 , Apr 2, 2006
        Chris,

        Oh. That is what you said... Sorry, my only suggestion would be Digikey or
        some other electronics parts place.

        Jim