Re: [midatlanticretro] Re: Amstrad 8256 Available

    Message 1 of 6 , Apr 1, 2013
      >> Evan's "change the exhibits" post got me thinking a bit.

      I might've made that post too real-sounding. :) It was meant as a joke...
    • s100doctor
      Message 2 of 6 , Apr 2, 2013

        > >> Evan's "change the exhibits" post got me thinking a bit.
        >
        > I might've made that post too real-sounding. :) It was meant as a joke...

        Yes, yes, the Old Man got the joke. But read what I wrote, consider what I said. Also note a recent post: yet another person is offering a computer plus daisywheel printer. Something is trying to get our attention ..... Oh, and Claude Kagan said to include a Dvorak keyboard in the word processing exhibit.

        Herb Johnson
        - sent from my Olympia typewriter