Re: [midatlanticretro] dopey computer question

    Message 1 of 9 , Apr 2, 2006
      Chris,

      I should have a 50-pin SCSI cable. Would that do?

      Jim

      --- Chris M <chrism3667@...> wrote:

      > I also need a 50 pin header connector if anyone should
      > have one surplus to their needs.
      > --- midatlanticretro@yahoogroups.com
      > <chrism3667@...> wrote:
      > > not really off topic, in that its underlying purpose
      > > is to salvage (hopefully) some vintage stuph. I need
      > > to be able to print out (in black) what essentially
      > > looks like a bar chart (kind of) - 25 bars, 1/4 of
      > an
      > > inch wide by say 3 inches long, spaced 4/10 inches
      > > center to center. The dimensions need to be
      > > essentially dead on. I guess I could experiment with
      > > different programs (assuming I have one suited for
      > the
      > > task) but its always easier to just ask. Any clues?

      > http://mail.yahoo.com

    • Chris M
      Message 2 of 9 , Apr 2, 2006
        I have a 50pin cable - female on both ends. What I
        need is the male part (i.e header).
        <jscheef@...> wrote:
        > Chris,
        >
        > I should have a 50-pin SCSI cable. Would that do?
        >
        > Jim
        >
        > --- Chris M <chrism3667@...> wrote:
        >
        > > I also need a 50 pin header connector if anyone
        should
        > > have one surplus to their needs.
        > > --- midatlanticretro@yahoogroups.com
        > > <chrism3667@...> wrote:
        > > > not really off topic, in that its underlying
        purpose
        > > > is to salvage (hopefully) some vintage stuph. I
        need
        > > > to be able to print out (in black) what
        essentially
        > > > looks like a bar chart (kind of) - 25 bars, 1/4
        of
        > > an
        > > > inch wide by say 3 inches long, spaced 4/10
        inches
        > > > center to center. The dimensions need to be
        > > > essentially dead on. I guess I could experiment
        with
        > > > different programs (assuming I have one suited
        for
        > > the
        > > > task) but its always easier to just ask. Any
        clues?

        protection around

        http://mail.yahoo.com
        Message 3 of 9 , Apr 2, 2006
          Chris,

          Oh. That is what you said... Sorry, my only suggestion would be Digikey or
          some other electronics parts place.

          Jim