Re: [midatlanticretro] OTish: Write Only Memory, Signetics 25120

  • Systems Glitch
    Message 1 of 61 , Apr 1, 2013
      > Check the datasheet:
      >
      > http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Write-only_memory_(joke)

      I enjoy National's "Polish OP-AMP" as well...we had the first page of the datasheet enlarged and hung on the wall in one of the engineering rooms at ITI Audio.

      Thanks,
      Jonathan
    • DanielB
      Message 61 of 61 , May 14, 2013
        Yep, front panel is working good now. One odd thing I have run into is that from the Zapple monitor I can write to the SMB's onboard RAM, but I cannot write to the RAM on the memory board but I can write to the memory board from the front panel.

        Dan