Re: [midatlanticretro] OT: gopher clients

    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 31, 2013
      On 03/31/2013 10:54 PM, Ben Greenfield wrote:
      > Maybe this is on topic not really sure. I'm thinking about abandoning the
      > web and trying to figure out if gopherspace still exists.
      >
      > Anyone active in gopherspace?

      Hey Ben! I'm not active there personally, but it still exists. There are
      quite a few gopher servers around, and a fellow (Cameron Kaiser) maintains a
      gopher plugin for Firefox.

      https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/overbiteff/

      See more info about gopher in general here:

      http://gopher.floodgap.com/overbite/

      Dave McGuire, AK4HZ