RE: [midatlanticretro] dopey computer question

    Message 1 of 9 , Apr 2, 2006
      I just tried it out of curiousity.  Column width and justification are the main things you can edit.  I think you can change margins and tabs but I didn't look very hard for how to do that.  (In Windows, use the left alt key as the open-apple key.)

      Message 2 of 9 , Apr 2, 2006
        Chris,

        I should have a 50-pin SCSI cable. Would that do?

        Jim

        --- Chris M <chrism3667@...> wrote:

        > I also need a 50 pin header connector if anyone should
        > have one surplus to their needs.
        > --- midatlanticretro@yahoogroups.com
        > <chrism3667@...> wrote:
        > > not really off topic, in that its underlying purpose
        > > is to salvage (hopefully) some vintage stuph. I need
        > > to be able to print out (in black) what essentially
        > > looks like a bar chart (kind of) - 25 bars, 1/4 of
        > an
        > > inch wide by say 3 inches long, spaced 4/10 inches
        > > center to center. The dimensions need to be
        > > essentially dead on. I guess I could experiment with
        > > different programs (assuming I have one suited for
        > the
        > > task) but its always easier to just ask. Any clues?

        > http://mail.yahoo.com

      • Chris M
        Message 3 of 9 , Apr 2, 2006
          I have a 50pin cable - female on both ends. What I
          need is the male part (i.e header).
          <jscheef@...> wrote:
          > Chris,
          >
          > I should have a 50-pin SCSI cable. Would that do?
          >
          > Jim
          >
          > --- Chris M <chrism3667@...> wrote:
          >
          > > I also need a 50 pin header connector if anyone
          should
          > > have one surplus to their needs.
          > > --- midatlanticretro@yahoogroups.com
          > > <chrism3667@...> wrote:
          > > > not really off topic, in that its underlying
          purpose
          > > > is to salvage (hopefully) some vintage stuph. I
          need
          > > > to be able to print out (in black) what
          essentially
          > > > looks like a bar chart (kind of) - 25 bars, 1/4
          of
          > > an
          > > > inch wide by say 3 inches long, spaced 4/10
          inches
          > > > center to center. The dimensions need to be
          > > > essentially dead on. I guess I could experiment
          with
          > > > different programs (assuming I have one suited
          for
          > > the
          > > > task) but its always easier to just ask. Any
          clues?

          protection around

          http://mail.yahoo.com
          Message 4 of 9 , Apr 2, 2006
            Chris,

            Oh. That is what you said... Sorry, my only suggestion would be Digikey or
            some other electronics parts place.

            Jim