Re: [midatlanticretro] New VAX

    Message 1 of 13 , Mar 31, 2013
      On 03/30/2013 11:39 PM, Brian Roth wrote:
      >>You and me both. The 11/780 is awesome in SO many ways!
      >
      > Haven't cracked the two BA-11's but I'm hoping for some nice goodies in
      > there. I can't believe this thing has not been touched. Its all there.
      >
      > Just checked some of the box's. Couple of DECmates with original software.
      > Two pallets of VT102 with just about all of them having Retro Graphic boards
      > in them
      > VT240's, couple of VR201's that are pretty moldy. Easy fix.

      That's a fantastic haul! Congrats!

      > Going to take everything down to the frame and make it real nice. Pretty
      > dusty but no mouse destruction.

      Excellent.

      > That would be pretty neat Dave if we could work on them in the same time
      > frame. We could cluster them over the net hehe!

      That'd be great! I'll see what I can do to accelerate the freight stuff on
      my end. It'll likely be awhile, sadly, but I'll do what I can.

      Dave McGuire, AK4HZ
      New Kensington, PA
    • Brian Roth
      Message 2 of 13 , Mar 31, 2013
        Pretty sure it was in New England but not sure of the state. I'll probably know more in a few weeks.