Re: [midatlanticretro] dopey computer question

  • Chris M
    Message 1 of 9 , Apr 2, 2006
      I also need a 50 pin header connector if anyone should
      have one surplus to their needs.
      --- midatlanticretro@yahoogroups.com
      <chrism3667@...> wrote:
      > not really off topic, in that its underlying purpose
      > is to salvage (hopefully) some vintage stuph. I need
      > to be able to print out (in black) what essentially
      > looks like a bar chart (kind of) - 25 bars, 1/4 of
      an
      > inch wide by say 3 inches long, spaced 4/10 inches
      > center to center. The dimensions need to be
      > essentially dead on. I guess I could experiment with
      > different programs (assuming I have one suited for
      the

      http://mail.yahoo.com
      Message 2 of 9 , Apr 2, 2006
        I just tried it out of curiousity.  Column width and justification are the main things you can edit.  I think you can change margins and tabs but I didn't look very hard for how to do that.  (In Windows, use the left alt key as the open-apple key.)

        Message 3 of 9 , Apr 2, 2006
          Chris,

          I should have a 50-pin SCSI cable. Would that do?

          Jim

          --- Chris M <chrism3667@...> wrote:

          > I also need a 50 pin header connector if anyone should
          > have one surplus to their needs.
          > --- midatlanticretro@yahoogroups.com
          > <chrism3667@...> wrote:
          > > not really off topic, in that its underlying purpose
          > > is to salvage (hopefully) some vintage stuph. I need
          > > to be able to print out (in black) what essentially
          > > looks like a bar chart (kind of) - 25 bars, 1/4 of
          > an
          > > inch wide by say 3 inches long, spaced 4/10 inches
          > > center to center. The dimensions need to be
          > > essentially dead on. I guess I could experiment with
          > > different programs (assuming I have one suited for
          > the
          > > task) but its always easier to just ask. Any clues?

          > http://mail.yahoo.com

        • Chris M
          Message 4 of 9 , Apr 2, 2006
            I have a 50pin cable - female on both ends. What I
            need is the male part (i.e header).

            http://mail.yahoo.com
            Message 5 of 9 , Apr 2, 2006
              Chris,

              Oh. That is what you said... Sorry, my only suggestion would be Digikey or
              some other electronics parts place.

              Jim