RE: [midatlanticretro] dopey computer question

    Message 1 of 9 , Apr 2 6:24 PM
      It's been a LONG time, but I remember it being adjustable for those things.

      I would test it for you but I left my current //c down at InfoAge yesterday.  You could always install AppleWin and then get the image file.

      Message 2 of 9 , Apr 2 6:30 PM
        I also need a 50 pin header connector if anyone should
        have one surplus to their needs.

        http://mail.yahoo.com
        Message 3 of 9 , Apr 2 6:52 PM
          I just tried it out of curiousity.  Column width and justification are the main things you can edit.  I think you can change margins and tabs but I didn't look very hard for how to do that.  (In Windows, use the left alt key as the open-apple key.)

          wrote:
          > I used to make pretty decent charts
          with AppleWorks
          on my //e in the
          > mid-80s.
          >
          >   _____

          Yahoo!?
          protection around
          > http://mail.yahoo.com
          >

          >   _____
          >
          > YAHOO!
          GROUPS LINKS

          *      Visit your group "midatlanticretro

          on the web.

          > *      Your use of Yahoo! Groups is
          subject to the
          Yahoo! Terms of Service

          http://mail.yahoo.com
          Message 4 of 9 , Apr 2 8:04 PM
            Chris,

            I should have a 50-pin SCSI cable. Would that do?

            Jim

            --- Chris M <chrism3667@...> wrote:

            > I also need a 50 pin header connector if anyone should
            > have one surplus to their needs.
            > --- midatlanticretro@yahoogroups.com
            > <chrism3667@...> wrote:
            > > not really off topic, in that its underlying purpose
            > > is to salvage (hopefully) some vintage stuph. I need
            > > to be able to print out (in black) what essentially
            > > looks like a bar chart (kind of) - 25 bars, 1/4 of
            > an
            > > inch wide by say 3 inches long, spaced 4/10 inches
            > > center to center. The dimensions need to be
            > > essentially dead on. I guess I could experiment with
            > > different programs (assuming I have one suited for
            > the
            > > task) but its always easier to just ask. Any clues?

            > http://mail.yahoo.com

          • Chris M
            Message 5 of 9 , Apr 2 8:09 PM
              I have a 50pin cable - female on both ends. What I
              need is the male part (i.e header).

              http://mail.yahoo.com
              Message 6 of 9 , Apr 2 8:18 PM
                Chris,

                Oh. That is what you said... Sorry, my only suggestion would be Digikey or
                some other electronics parts place.

                Jim