Re: Today's warehouse update

  • Jeff Jonas
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 28 11:53 PM
      > Jeff Jonas and I worked in the storage warehouse ...

      Some additional details:

      I think 6 shelving units delivered (Evan bought them earlier in the day). We assembled 3, perhaps 4 units (2 from a previous delivery).

      Several VT220s (perhaps 320s too) were found in a large box underneath other things. Evan was greatly relieved with that discovery because now they're with the other terminals on the DEC terminal cart, ready for the "green screen" project.

      We're rather sure that all the Univac parts are on the single cart. This time for sure!

      The IMP-16 homebrew is a separate posting, started by Degnan's web page with photos.