Re: [midatlanticretro] RE: IBM PS/2 Model 25 processor

  • ysgdhio
    Message 1 of 54 , Mar 31, 2006
      On 3/28/06, Timothy J Fagan <TimothyJFagan@...> wrote:
      See - I even showed the hex part of the conversion. There it is in EBSDIC (sic). Now, what do I win?!?! :-)))

      You earn the right to correctly abbreviate "Extended Binary Coded Decimal Interchange Code". ;-)

      (Couldn't help it. I grew up in "IBM country", not far from White Plains, NY)

    • Timothy J Fagan
      Message 54 of 54 , Mar 31, 2006
        I know it's EBCDIC - I've been a mainframer for almost 20 years! :-)

        That's why I put (sic) after my repeated misspelling - that means I know it was misspelled, I'm just repeating it as it was requested!!! ;-)

        --Timster--