Today's warehouse update

    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 27, 2013
      Jeff Jonas and I worked in the storage warehouse from 10am-2pm and then
      from 3pm-6pm today. For the first 90 minutes we were assisted by a new
      InfoAge volunteer. Bill Deg. arrived at 6 after his business meeting and
      we three went to dinner.

      I can't list * everything * that Jeff and I worked on today because we
      were all over the warehouse .... we organized IBM 1130 stuff, various
      books/manuals, the club's collection of misc. parts/supplies, some S100
      stuff, and a little bit of many different things.

      Today's highlight: among items from the Tom Kirk estate, we found a
      "mystery computer" -- a truly home-built microcomputer with an IMP-16
      processor. Bill took pictures and we'll ask Tom's former business
      partner Roger Amidon to interpret it for us.
    • Jeff Jonas
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 28, 2013
        > Jeff Jonas and I worked in the storage warehouse ...

        Some additional details:

        I think 6 shelving units delivered (Evan bought them earlier in the day). We assembled 3, perhaps 4 units (2 from a previous delivery).

        Several VT220s (perhaps 320s too) were found in a large box underneath other things. Evan was greatly relieved with that discovery because now they're with the other terminals on the DEC terminal cart, ready for the "green screen" project.

        We're rather sure that all the Univac parts are on the single cart. This time for sure!

        The IMP-16 homebrew is a separate posting, started by Degnan's web page with photos.