Re: [midatlanticretro] www.vintage-computer.com website status?

  • Jeff Galinat
    Message 1 of 11 , Mar 27, 2013
      On 3/27/2013 8:42 AM, Evan Koblentz wrote:

      I texted Erik (he's friends with me, Bill Deg., and several others here.)

      Evan & Wesley,
        Thanks for responding & thanks for contacting Erik.  I wondered if it could have been a domain renewal mixup but I didn't think it through enough to do the whois search.  Thanks for the info.
      Regards,
      Jeff

    • Bill Sudbrink
      Message 2 of 11 , Mar 27, 2013
        Evan Koblentz wrote:
        > His site loaded on my phone 30 minutes ago but now it's not.

        It took a while for the change to propagate through the DNS
        network.

        Bill S.
        Message 3 of 11 , Mar 27, 2013
          Erik says it is fixed.
        • Wesley Furr
          Message 4 of 11 , Mar 27, 2013
            Please pass along our thanks...especially thanks for creating and
            maintaining such a web site to begin with!

            Wesley