Re: [midatlanticretro] www.vintage-computer.com website status?

    Message 1 of 11 , Mar 27, 2013
      I texted Erik (he's friends with me, Bill Deg., and several others here.)

      His site loaded on my phone 30 minutes ago but now it's not.
    • Jeff Galinat
      Message 2 of 11 , Mar 27, 2013
        On 3/27/2013 8:42 AM, Evan Koblentz wrote:

        I texted Erik (he's friends with me, Bill Deg., and several others here.)

        Evan & Wesley,
          Thanks for responding & thanks for contacting Erik.  I wondered if it could have been a domain renewal mixup but I didn't think it through enough to do the whois search.  Thanks for the info.
        Regards,
        Jeff

      • Bill Sudbrink
        Message 3 of 11 , Mar 27, 2013
          Evan Koblentz wrote:
          > His site loaded on my phone 30 minutes ago but now it's not.

          It took a while for the change to propagate through the DNS
          network.

          Bill S.
          Message 4 of 11 , Mar 27, 2013
            Erik says it is fixed.
          • Wesley Furr
            Message 5 of 11 , Mar 27, 2013
              Please pass along our thanks...especially thanks for creating and
              maintaining such a web site to begin with!

              Wesley