RE: [midatlanticretro] www.vintage-computer.com website status?

  • Wesley Furr
    Message 1 of 11 , Mar 27, 2013
      Doh...just realized the "Admin Name" for the site is Erik Klein, whose names
      is on the web site (if viewed through archive.org). I'll drop him an email
      to the address listed...

      Thanks,

      Wesley

      Message 2 of 11 , Mar 27, 2013
        Message 3 of 11 , Mar 27, 2013
          >> Anyone have Erik's direct contact info available?

          I do, will ping him...
          Message 4 of 11 , Mar 27, 2013
            I texted Erik (he's friends with me, Bill Deg., and several others here.)

            His site loaded on my phone 30 minutes ago but now it's not.
          • Jeff Galinat
            Message 5 of 11 , Mar 27, 2013
              On 3/27/2013 8:42 AM, Evan Koblentz wrote:

              I texted Erik (he's friends with me, Bill Deg., and several others here.)

              Evan & Wesley,
                Thanks for responding & thanks for contacting Erik.  I wondered if it could have been a domain renewal mixup but I didn't think it through enough to do the whois search.  Thanks for the info.
              Regards,
              Jeff

            • Bill Sudbrink
              Message 6 of 11 , Mar 27, 2013
                Evan Koblentz wrote:
                > His site loaded on my phone 30 minutes ago but now it's not.

                It took a while for the change to propagate through the DNS
                network.

                Bill S.
                Message 7 of 11 , Mar 27, 2013
                  Erik says it is fixed.
                • Wesley Furr
                  Message 8 of 11 , Mar 27, 2013
                    Please pass along our thanks...especially thanks for creating and
                    maintaining such a web site to begin with!

                    Wesley