OT: astronomical stuff

    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 26 2:02 PM
      I have some high-end astronomical equipment that I need to liquidate
      for cash. A biggish telescope (sans mount, though), eyepieces, filters,
      etc. Is anyone here into that sort of stuff? Please contact me
      off-list if so.

      Dave McGuire, AK4HZ
      New Kensington, PA
    • Brian Roth
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 26 3:33 PM
        Hi Dave,

           Used to be really big into astrophotography but that is one hobby that I really scaled down. I go to the Cherry Springs star party every year. Its coming up in June and you could try and sell there. And its in PA but I'm sure you are aware of it. I have a bunch of stuff to go as well.

        Brian.