Re: Apple //e Platinum wanted

  • corey986
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 26, 2013
      Retrobrite is easy and cheap. I just did the white keys on my sol-20 keyboard.

      Cost about $5 for a big bottle of 40% peroxide (you can mix it easily down to 10%, but save money by buying 40% over 10% since the cost difference is about $1).

      You can buy OxyClean packs, but I have some to spare and then you need thickener from the supermarket like arrowroot.

      Anyway used a UV sterilizer light that I have, maybe if you pickup one up that is yellowed I can bring my UV light and some OxyClean and stuff and we can retrobrite it in May at the workshop.

      Cheers,
      Corey