Re: [midatlanticretro] Apple //e Platinum wanted

    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 25 8:00 PM
      > You can un-yellow with retrobrite.

      I prefer one that's not yellowed in the first place.
    • corey986
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 26 3:44 AM
        Retrobrite is easy and cheap. I just did the white keys on my sol-20 keyboard.

        Cost about $5 for a big bottle of 40% peroxide (you can mix it easily down to 10%, but save money by buying 40% over 10% since the cost difference is about $1).

        You can buy OxyClean packs, but I have some to spare and then you need thickener from the supermarket like arrowroot.

        Anyway used a UV sterilizer light that I have, maybe if you pickup one up that is yellowed I can bring my UV light and some OxyClean and stuff and we can retrobrite it in May at the workshop.

        Cheers,
        Corey