Re: [midatlanticretro] FAQ finally updated

  • Joe Giliberti
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 30, 2006
      Evan Koblentz wrote:

      >Just posted an all-new (well, mostly new) FAQ.

      What's an Altari? Sounds like a cool machine :-P

      /No, we mean your old *Altari*, Apple II, Commodore, DEC PDP-8, Epson
      HX-20, HP-1000, IBM PC, KIM-1... we could go through the alphabet a
      couple times but we think you get the idea by now. We're interested in
      truly antique computers, not merely "used" computers./
    • Sridhar Ayengar
      Message 2 of 5 , Mar 31, 2006
        Joe Giliberti wrote:
        >> Just posted an all-new (well, mostly new) FAQ.
        >>

        > What's an Altari? Sounds like a cool machine :-P

        LOL. Nice.

        Peace... Sridhar
        Message 3 of 5 , Mar 31, 2006
          It's already been fixed.

          Message 4 of 5 , Mar 31, 2006
            Altari? Why, it's a cross between an Altair and an Atari, of course! :-D

            (And if Vince Briel uses the idea, I want a royalty!)

            --ahm