Free AT&T 7300 in original box and never used.

  • brian_cirulnick
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 25, 2013
      If anyone is interested, I saw this on Craigslist

      http://newjersey.craigslist.org/sys/3695641185.html

      AT&T 7300 UNIX PC - free (Stewartsville, N.J.)
      I have a 1980 vintage AT&T 7300 PC in its original box, still packed that I am giving away for free. You pay shipping, or if you are patient and in centrail N.J. I can eventually deliver it to you or meet you.

      As far as I remember, this PC has never been run, but I will start it up prior to delivery to make sure it is not DOA.
    • Kelly
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 25, 2013
        --- In midatlanticretro@yahoogroups.com, "brian_cirulnick" <techrat@...> wrote:

        > If anyone is interested, I saw this on Craigslist
        >
        > http://newjersey.craigslist.org/sys/3695641185.html
        >

        > AT&T 7300 UNIX PC - free (Stewartsville, N.J.)
        > I have a 1980 vintage AT&T 7300 PC in its original box, still packed that I am giving away for free. You pay shipping, or if you are patient and in centrail N.J. I can eventually deliver it to you or meet you.
        >
        > As far as I remember, this PC has never been run, but I will start it up prior to delivery to make sure it is not DOA.

        I contacted him on Friday. It was already gone.

        --Kelly
        Message 3 of 4 , Mar 25, 2013
          > > If anyone is interested, I saw this on Craigslist
          > >
          > > http://newjersey.craigslist.org/sys/3695641185.html
          > >

          > > AT&T 7300 UNIX PC - free (Stewartsville, N.J.)
          > > I have a 1980 vintage AT&T 7300 PC in its original box, still packed
          that I am giving away for free. You pay shipping, or if you are patient and
          in centrail N.J. I can eventually deliver it to you or meet you.

          > > As far as I remember, this PC has never been run, but I will start it
          up prior to delivery to make sure it is not DOA.

          > I contacted him on Friday. It was already gone.
          >
          > --Kelly

          THis weekend I met a guy with a 3b1 who lives down the road. I could
          probably convince him to sell it, if anyone wants to make an offer I can
          pass it along. It's the 67MB version with the raised base off the keyboard
          if you know what I mean. I have pics on my site if you want to see the
          diff between 7300 and 3B1 models of the UNIX PC, assume you already know
          this stuff.

          Anyway, he said he does not know the password. I can help him hack into
          it, etc. He might just give it to me, I'd have to check with him

          Bill
        • Kelly
          Message 4 of 4 , Mar 25, 2013

            > > THis weekend I met a guy with a 3b1 who lives down the road. I could
            > probably convince him to sell it, if anyone wants to make an offer I can
            > pass it along. It's the 67MB version with the raised base off the keyboard
            > if you know what I mean. I have pics on my site if you want to see the
            > diff between 7300 and 3B1 models of the UNIX PC, assume you already know
            > this stuff.
            >
            > Anyway, he said he does not know the password. I can help him hack into
            > it, etc. He might just give it to me, I'd have to check with him
            >

            > Bill

            I would be interested and would pay $100 for the difficulty of obtaining it. Going to be at the May event.
            Kelly