Borland C++ Builder v3.1

  • Richard Solomon
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 24, 2013

      Hello,

      I normally lurk on this list, but today I feel I have something to offer.  I have an original copy of Borland’s C++ Builder and Application Frameworks version 3.1 for Windows and DOS.

      It contains all the original books and floppies in unused condition.

      I have no use for it I would happily donate it if MARCH wanted it.

      Rich

      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 24, 2013
        > I have an original copy of Borland’s C++ Builder and Application
        > Frameworks version 3.1 for Windows and DOS.
        >
        > It contains all the original books and floppies in unused condition.
        >
        > I have no use for it I would happily donate it if MARCH wanted it.

        Thank you, but we'll decline.