OS/2 -- read this!

    Message 1 of 6 , Mar 24, 2013
      MARCH acquired IBM OS/2 1.2 virtuall new in box. :)
      Message 2 of 6 , Mar 24, 2013
        Correction, that's not new, had it for a while thanks to Mark Dodel. It's (ahem) newly discovered in our warehouse. Now we are putting all the OS2 stuff on its own storage cart.

        MARCH acquired IBM OS/2 1.2 virtuall new in box. :)

      • Mike Loewen
        Message 3 of 6 , Mar 24, 2013
          On Sun, 24 Mar 2013, Evan Koblentz wrote:

          > Correction, that's not new, had it for a while thanks to Mark Dodel.
          > It's (ahem) newly discovered in our warehouse. Now we are putting all
          > the OS2 stuff on its own storage cart.

          How's the inventory coming? You know I'd help, if I were closer...

          Mike Loewen mloewen@...
          Message 4 of 6 , Mar 24, 2013
            > MARCH acquired IBM OS/2 1.2 virtuall new in box. :)

            IBM or microsoft? or OEM?
          • madodel
            Message 5 of 6 , Mar 24, 2013
              On 03/24/13 17:44, B. Degnan wrote:

> [...]

              IBM. I was actually bidding on a copy of Microsoft OS/2 1.0 (Epson
              branded) on eBay today, but it went for over $220 which was just too much
              for an Epson Equity version. Had I had an Epson Equity 286 machine or it
              been pure Microsoft branded I would have gone higher. Only Microsoft OS/2
              I own are the 1.3 Tiger Beta releases which is disks only, though I have a
              couple of manuals from the Microsoft OS/2 1.3 release but no diskettes or
              case. It kills me that a former employer threw out 40 or 50 copies of
              Microsoft OS/2 1.3 when they upgraded to OS/2 Warp. Microsoft branded OS/2
              is so freaking hard to find.

              Mark

              --

              From the eComStation Desktop of: Mark Dodel

              Warpstock 2013 - http://www.warpstock.org
              Warpstock Europe 2013 -http://www.warpstock.eu

              http://www.os2voice.org

              democratic State itself. That in it's essence, is Fascism - ownership
              of government by an individual, by a group or by any controlling private
              Investigation, 1938
            • Christopher Blackmon
              Message 6 of 6 , Mar 24, 2013
                I tried bidding today on the Links for OS/2 and Galactic Civilizations for OS/2... but lost both.  :(

                Christopher.

                >> MARCH acquired IBM OS/2 1.2 virtuall new in box. :)
                >>

                > IBM or microsoft? or OEM?

                IBM. I was actually bidding on a copy of Microsoft OS/2 1.0 (Epson
                branded) on eBay today, but it went for over $220 which was just too much
                for an Epson Equity version. Had I had an Epson Equity 286 machine or it
                been pure Microsoft branded I would have gone higher. Only Microsoft OS/2
                I own are the 1.3 Tiger Beta releases which is disks only, though I have a
                couple of manuals from the Microsoft OS/2 1.3 release but no diskettes or
                case. It kills me that a former employer threw out 40 or 50 copies of
                Microsoft OS/2 1.3 when they upgraded to OS/2 Warp. Microsoft branded OS/2
                is so freaking hard to find.

                Mark

                --

                From the eComStation Desktop of: Mark Dodel