Re: Trenton Computer Festival Exhibit Photos

  • s100doctor
    Message 1 of 27 , Mar 22 9:04 PM

      > http://www.retrotechnology.com/restore/tcf13_march.html
      >
      > Photos of the TCF MARCH exhibit and related. Anyone take photos of the Sarnoff table at the entrance to our room?
      >
      > Herb

      In related news, I got one of my "rejected for failure to run" computers running this week. See the Motorola equivalent to the MOS Technology KIM-1, namely the 6800-based D2!

      http://www.retrotechnology.com/restore/6800D2.html

      Herb
    • s100doctor
      Message 2 of 27 , Mar 22 9:09 PM
        1) I'm still looking for photos of the Sarnoff Collection table.

        2) I'll add links from my page, to other MARCH members who have TCF photos on their site. YOu can of course link to mine.

        Herb Johnson
        retrotechnology.com